Financial services institutions face the challenge of addressing current economic situations while simultaneously preparing for tomorrow evolving marketplace. With our extensive experience in banking, insurance and capital markets, SVK Infotech can streamline your business processes through service-oriented, component-based architectures that can be reused across multiple business processes and applications. We can also help manage risk and ensure you get the maximum benefit from your security technology investments. This allows you to focus on product development and services that allow you to grow and strengthen your position in the marketplace.
SVK Infotech has served four financial services market segments:
- Capital markets - asset management, sales and trading, investment banking
- Personal financial services - retail banking and brokerage, consumer financial services, private and high-net-worth banking
- Insurance - life, property and casualty, risk management, reinsurance
- Corporate banking - payments and transaction processing, middle market banking
We help our financial services clients manage change through many different solution sets. Here is an example of a few:
- CRM - Managing customer relationships to improve revenue and retention.
- IT Security - We tailor security solutions to your needs, fix security issues at the root cause, and deliver cost-effective security with minimal disruption to your business.
- Service - Oriented Architecture — This means to deliver integrated business applications in a timely fashion with the least amount of intervention to change application code or structure.
- Legacy Modernization - Extend and modernize your older applications to enable them to achieve the same benefit of newer applications.
- IT Outsourcing - Providing the right mix of outsourced, managed, and project services to deliver the greatest business value.
- Wireless & Mobility - Effectively and efficiently create mobile office solutions and provide higher levels of customer care.
SVK Infotech provides the following services to financial industry clients:
- Back-office integration
- Content management
- Customer Relationship (CRM)
- Electronic Business & Internet
- Outsourcing Services
- Security architecture
- Third-party integration